Crystal Connect™ allows for the distribution of these Crystal Reports® without the need for further or additional Crystal Reports® licences. Whilst a knowledge of the Concept Evolution™ database tables is required to create reports, general Concept Evolution™ users can select from pre-defined parameters, using friendly names for given data fields.
Users can also import and export information, to develop the report in Crystal Reports® and import the definition into Concept Evolution™.
Reports can be updated in a controlled manner, thanks to version control, and can be published on the web via FSI's optional Concept™ SSP solution (requires additional 3rd party Crystal Reports® licences, from Business Objects™).
- Available with Concept Evolution™.
- Mark reports for private use, or add them to public areas.
- Import and export system reports.
- No run-time licence for Crystal Reports® required.
- Supports Crystal Reports® Version 10.5 and above.
- Ability to use parameters within Concept Evolution™: filter the report output before running with date ranges.
- Ability to export reports.
- Royalty-free access to professional quality reports.
- Friendly field names: easy to use for all user levels.