Planned Maintenance enhancements among the latest updates to Concept Evolution v 188.8.131.52.
FSI release Concept Evolution version 184.108.40.206., including an update in design and functionality for Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPMs).
The PPM enhancements include:
- Enhancements to the PPM Planner and Planned Maintenance Summary pages, including additional filter options, user preferences and improvements to design and performance
- Dormant PPMs can be dropped and deleted from the PPM Planner
- PPM tasks can be created, deleted, issued or dropped directly from the Dormant Records sub-navigation menu of the PPM input panel
- Issued PPM Tasks can be seen via a new sub-navigation menu of the PPM input panel
- Supporting Comments can be made compulsory when a user deletes, drops, or creates new Dormant Records
- When PPMs have been dropped automatically a list of dropped dormant records is added to the PPM Event Log
- Multiple Default Resources can be assigned to a PPM Template. Time Records for all Default Resources are automatically created and assigned to the Task when the PPM is issued
- Mobile Audits can be assigned to PPM Template: when a PPM Task is issued from the template the system will create a Mobile Audit for the issued Task
- Work Permit Templates can be associated with Scheduled Task Templates and PPM Templates: when Scheduled Tasks are created or PPM Tasks are issued, the appropriate Work Permit is automatically created and linked to the Task
- It is now possible to assign Secondary Suppliers to Contracts. This means that you can assign Tasks to Resources that work for sub-contractors or Suppliers other than the primary Supplier of the Task Contract
- Integration Web Services have been added to support all of the new functionality, including creation and maintenance of Permit Templates, Work Permits, Multiple Resources to PPMs, and Contract Secondary Suppliers
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding the full content of Concept Evolution version 220.127.116.11.