Facilities Management Software Training
We nurture them…
Professional training and support is delivered by FSI’s own highly skilled instructors, empowering your team and giving them the confidence and skills to make Concept work for your business. All FSI Training consultants are actively involved in the on-going development of the Concept range.
The stats speak for themselves…
Delivering training since 1991 to more than 20,000 users from 350 organisations – an average of 30 on-site training courses per month worldwide. And counting!
So, what do you think…
All trainees are asked to evaluate their instructor at the end of a course, results of which are reviewed to ensure Client satisfaction and performance is maintained.
Time now for the spiel…
FSI offer a range of client-specific and customised courses and delivery options to meet your on-going FM training needs:
How to experience Concept training:
In the Classroom: a hands-on approach for learning new skills which can be applied back at base. Face-to-face, instructor-led training with practical examples, delivered in a training environment which is ideal for optimal learning.
- Meet fellow clients for networking opportunities: exchange user tips and information, and share best practice.
- Training can be conducted on a replicated database, giving the ideal opportunity to test and analyse the capabilities of Concept in a ‘safe’ environment.
At your workplace: bringing the Concept course to the workplace of your choosing. Our range of courses can be customised or new courses, workbooks and quick guides can be developed to suit your requirements.
Additional services from our Training consultants include:
- Short, user-focussed training sessions to address the needs of different users at differing levels.
- ‘Trainer for Hire’: a trainer on site for the day without a set agenda*.
- ‘Walk the floor’: bridging the gap between the classroom and the workplace by adding a day of floor-walking following your course completion, to assist and answer questions from your team on your go-live day.
Comprehensive and high-quality step-by-step training manuals are included with our training courses, which fully support Concept, ensuring a reference is there for trainers or when new personnel join.
*Not including Workflow consultancy or Report-specific consultancy.
Forms and Information
- Course Registration Form for training at FSI locations
- Course Registration Form for on-site training
Payment for FSI Training Services is subject to terms and conditions. Cancellation terms may apply.
Contact email@example.com for further information and to arrange a quotation.