Asset Classifications in Concept Evolution version 126.96.36.199.
Asset Classifications for the enhancement of Asset Management is available in Concept Evolution version 188.8.131.52.
Working on the principle that any effective maintenance strategy relies on accurate asset data, Asset Classifications is designed to bring structure and consistency to asset registers, minimising the risk of bad data and inaccurate maintenance plans.
It allows system administrators to define the acceptable rules for their asset registers, on a building by building basis if required.
These rules include:
- Which classifications of Assets are allowed in each building
- Are there any classifications of Assets that must always be present in the building or in individual locations, floors, location types etc
- What is the recognised nomenclature of each class of Asset (name, code, description, SFG20 Ref, Uniclass Ref etc)
- What are the expected relationships between the different classes of Assets
Once these rules are defined they can be used to:
- Cleanse and standardise names and classifications of Assets in existing Asset Registers
- Control the types of Assets that can be added to specific buildings or types of building (e.g. by use, Retail, Industrial, Residential etc)
- Identify and correct gaps in the Asset Register, including automatic creation of ‘compulsory' Assets that should exist in every building or on each floor/location in the building
o ‘Health Status' for any Asset, highlighting any exceptions to classification rules
o ‘Quick Fix' actions to solve diagnosed issues in bulk
o Highlight and identify Assets that do not meet a classification
o Reclassify Assets
o Individually or bulk suspend obsolete or invalid Assets
o Create missing compulsory Assets
o Suite of Health Check and Asset Classification Analysis Reports
- For users of Intuitive BI a new Dashboard is available showing Asset Classification & Asset Health information
Asset Classification rules can be enforced for new assets added to Evolution from multiple sources, including manual entry, excel imports, workflow imports, COBie imports and the FSI Go Asset Management activity.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the full content of Concept Evolution version 184.108.40.206.