Concept 220.127.116.11. from FSI
FSI (FM Solutions) Limited continue to provide solutions for single to multiple site operations, and for management and control of multiple FM services, with the launch of the latest version of Concept™.
Concept™ 18.104.22.168., available free of charge with an active Support contract, includes the following features:
- Modification of the Event Actioned Date in the Helpdesk Call Logging screen for increased flexibility.
- Enhancement of the Helpdesk Call Logging screen, with Compulsory fields highlighted in red.
- Ability to add downtime per engineer against a Task in the Assign Times window.
- Configurable list for the Absences tab in the Resources setup window, allowing for the listing of more absence reasons.
- Viewing of purchase orders associated with a Task signed off to history, via the Task History screen.
- Assign Properties to PPM records in the Planned Task Register, available via the Planned Task Register toolbar.
- Assign Resources to PPM tasks directly from the planner window.
- Attach documents to a booking header via the Detailed Booking Information screen.
- Ability to print a list of visitors against a selected building from the Visitor Management window, useful for fire alarm evacuations etc.
Concept™ 22.214.171.124. also has an optional new user-friendly tabbed helpdesk and visual enhancement to the entire system.
Contact the FSI Support Team on 01708 251900 for details of how to upgrade your existing Concept™ system to version 126.96.36.199.
For further details on the above products, contact our Sales Team.