Concept 500-SQL-SQL Lite: latest version 188.8.131.52
The latest version of the Concept™ 500-SQL-SQL Lite CAFM solution from FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, Microsoft Gold partners, has been released.
Enhancements to Concept™ 184.108.40.206 include:
- Configuration of structured events: A new User Access Right to allow / deny users the ability to free
text or edit task event titles.
- Access Right for Call Events: A new User Access Right to prevent users from modifying or deleting existing events.
- Permissions to delete Buildings: A new User Access Right to allow / deny users the ability to delete Buildings and Locations. Including a warning message if the user tries to delete a record which has active Tasks associated with it.
- Finish Date / Time Mandatory when signing off Tasks: The ability to specify that a Resource finish time is mandatory before a task is processed to history.
- Access right for copy call: A new User Access Right to allow / deny users the ability to copy calls in
- Warning when deleting Instruction Sets against Active Tasks: A warning message will be displayed if a user tries to delete an Instruction Set which is being used by an Active Task.
- Edit all instances in Reoccurring Bookings: If a reoccurring room booking is made, users can update /
edit details of individual bookings within the group, or edit all instances in one transaction.
- Opening Times / Days for Buildings in PEMS: Enhancement to the current Opening Hours fields within
the PEMS module to show the individual days in a week that the building is open, as this may differ for day to day.
- Adding an ETA to a Time Record: Additional Date / Time field within Resource Time records to include Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).
- Task Event Value: The ability to record a financial value to a Task Event.
- Audit Trail for Absences: Track which user logs, edits or deletes absences, via the Resource / Absences window.
- Workflow organisation: A new folder structure in the Workflow window, allowing users to group and file
Workflows more easily.
- Save Reporter details in Call Logging: Users can save details of a new Reporter into the Contacts area, directly from the Helpdesk.
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding Concept™ 500-SQL-SQL Lite 220.127.116.11.