Concept Regional Training facility
FSI announce the launch of the Concept™ Regional Training facility. The programme offers an enhanced learning experience through flexible training programmes. Based at dedicated training centres in Birmingham, Bristol, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, London and Manchester, the programme provides direct cost savings as travel time is minimised.
Your database can be replicated during training, ensuring employees familiarise themselves with real-time scenarios before going live in the work environment*.
The benefits of regional training include:
- Regional training locations: situated to reach more of your employees.
- Reduced travel and overnight accommodation expenses.
- Localised, dedicated training centres, away from clients' working environment: no distractions or interruptions.
- No disruption to your organisation: no need to provide IT resources, training resources, training facilities, etc. Your employees focus on learning Concept™.
- Empowerment of Concept™ users: training provides the skills and knowledge needed to maximise your use of Concept™.
- Dedicated, full-time FSI training consultants: no sub-contracted third party trainers involved.
- Face-to-face, instructor-led training.
- All FSI training consultants are actively involved in the ongoing development of the Concept™ product range.
- Networking opportunities: meet clients from your region, exchange user tips and information, and share best practice.
- Training can be conducted on a replicated database, providing an ideal opportunity to test and analyse the capabilities of Concept™ in a 'safe' environment, focusing on the strengths and weaknesses of how you use Concept™: a free audit whilst you learn*.
- Client-specific and customised training courses available.
- High-quality documentation provided, which fully supports Concept™.
Visit the FSI website at: http://www.fsi.co.uk/fsi_train_regional.asp for more details
Contact the FSI Training Department on +44(0)1708 251900 / email@example.com to check venue locations and availability, book your place and discuss payment terms.
* Applies to dedicated client training sessions.