FSI to exhibit at Education Estates 2019
FSI will be exhibiting at Education Estates, which takes place from 15th - 16th October at Manchester Central. Come and visit us on Stand B12!
Education Estates is one of the largest education buildings and learning spaces events in the UK to date and provides not only a great way of networking within the industry, but also the opportunity to work on your personal development.
With over 100 speakers on 5 different content stages, Education Estates provide a two-day conference programme, with seminars on a wide range of topics, including:
- Planning Initiatives For New Schools in Conjunction With Housing Growth
- Good Estates & Facilities Management in Practice Q&A
- Fire Safety in Schools - Achieving Compliance
- Preparing, Submitting and Securing Condition Improvement Funds for your School
- How Lighting Can Positively Influence Health and Wellbeing
2000+ professionals attend the event and is a must attend for all those involved in the design, build, funding, maintenance, management and performance of education buildings.
Register to attend now for FREE entry and visit us on Stand B12: https://www.educationestates.com/register/