FSI to exhibit at The Education Show, stand G29
Facilities and maintenance management: at your desk or on the go
January 2019: FSI brings its leading Concept range of facilities and maintenance management software to The Education Show at London ExCeL.
The Concept range for the Education sector includes:
- Building Information Modelling (BIM): feeding relevant BIM data into Concept Evolution, to assist in decision making on the lifecycle of the building portfolio
- reactive maintenance, for the educational campus and in halls of residence
- planned maintenance, including security and H&S tests, plus PAT testing of appliances
- on-the-go maintenance, via the FSI GO mobile solution, by students for reporting issues, and for maintenance teams to action tasks
- asset management, including furniture, IT equipment, and M&E of boilers and radiators
- space utilisation, including Internet of Things (IoT) sensor technology for monitoring space usage
- logging of lost property
- A range of Apps available to students and staff, for:
- logging of issues via the Helpdesk
- space bookings, including halls, rooms, labs, facilities, catering, AV equipment, parking spaces, and even washing machines
- gathering feedback on any issues or concerns
- noticeboard for selling goods or advertising services including typing up dissertations
- advertising of events and training courses
- providing relevant and useful information regarding campus and halls of residence
- registering visitors
Visit FSI on stand G29 at The Education Show, 24-25 January, London ExCeL.
Visit the event website at education-show.com
Established in 1990, FSI is a global-leader in facilities and maintenance management software, with offices in the UK, Australia, Dubai, Hong Kong and Canada, plus an international partner network.
FSI focuses on developing integrated systems to enhance the client experience, and the Concept range helps to boost productivity, streamline business processes, support improved performance and increase profitability, in organisations of every type and size.
For further enquiries please contact:
Marketing Manager FSI