Integrated BIM Model Viewer in Concept Evolution version 188.8.131.52.
Integrated BIM Model Viewer for all Concept Evolution users to access asset information by clicking on an object in a model is available in Concept Evolution version 184.108.40.206.
By clicking on an object in the model (including service history, PPM requirements, documents and attributes) users can also allow create a new breakdown task for the selected asset.
Features in the enhanced model viewer include:
- Resizable and Collapsible panes
- Enhanced Pan/Zoom/Orbit controls
- Additional Options for showing and hiding Layers in the BIM Model
- Highlight Connections and Relationships between Assets
- System preference for the highlight colour of objects selected in the model
- New Asset Details pane showing the full Asset register pages and sub-navigation pages for any selected objects linked to Assets
- New Asset Grid view pane showing all Assets in the Building linked to the model
o Highlight Assets in the model by selecting them in the grid
o Click assets in the grid to zoom to the position of the Asset in the model
- Instigate creation of a new Breakdown Task directly from the service details sub-navigation page of any Asset
The Integrated BIM Model Viewer also allows you to open a BIM model from the context of an Asset and be taken straight to the linked object in the BIM view.
For clients that have pre-existing or evolving asset registers (i.e. the asset register hasn't been built via a COBie import from the same source as the 3D model) the integrated model viewer also has a mode that allows users to establish links between objects in the model and assets in their asset register.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the full content of Concept Evolution version 220.127.116.11.