What's new in Concept Evolution™ version 220.127.116.11.
Concept Evolution™ version 18.104.22.168. includes enhancements to the PPM Planner and base system.
- Improved filtering in the PPM Planner, including priority and hierarchical filtering of Sites and Buildings.
- Manage Contacts to Buildings from the Contact input panel, for assigning single Contacts to manage multiple Buildings easily.
- Control the availability of the Contact Quick Add button on the Simple and Advanced Helpdesks.
- Flagging-up Instruction Sets when available for use with Scheduled Tasks separately from being available for use for Call Logging.
- Copying System and User Queries within the Query input panel.
- Opening Tasks from the Resource Planner via right-click on calendar view.
- Filtering according to the Priority of a PPM in the PPM Planner.
- Addition of a Role Permissions Report for showing permissions associated to the currently selected role.
- Ability to open the Resource input panel directly from the Resource list in the Resource Planner.
- Improved preferences for the filtering of Helpdesk call reporters by Building and Location.
Contact email@example.com for more information regarding the full content for Concept Evolution™ version 22.214.171.124.