Reasons for choosing Concept Evolution as your preferred completely web-based CAFM solution
- Owned, developed, implemented and supported by FSI's team of industry experts.
- Completely web-based facilities management software solution.
- Delivered with a host of standard reports.
- Modular based: purchase only what is required.
- Familiar look and feel throughout the core Concept Evolution™ base system and additional modules range.
- Hosted solution: can be up and running quickly, without the need to purchase own hardware.
- In-house Workflow solution: match needs and requirements to solution.
- Ease of system integration with 3rd party solutions, via Workflow, allowing for the complete control of FM requirements from within one system.
- New version releases available to supported clients.
- Derived from the Concept™ family of products, first created in 1990, constantly evolving and will remain at the cutting-edge of CAFM technology.
- Bespoke service: evolve the solution with FSI as requests for change can be incorporated into Concept Evolution™.
- FSI Cloud, as part of the FSI Group, for conducting upgrades and providing SaaS and Hosted services.
- Experienced in-house Consultancy team for all phases of project methodology, including: systems analysis, system design, production, mobilisation, and finally to being operational.
- Experienced in-house Training team, providing a range of scheduled and bespoke courses.
- Virtual Business Client: an FSI body directly representing clients as part of an agreed feedback mechanism. FSI ensures the needs and requirements of clients have a voice within the business.
- Tune in to FM: FSI's own industry networking event, bringing together clients with industry experts to discuss the latest developments within FM.
- Concept User Group meetings and the online Concept User Forum, for regular knowledge sharing.
- Microsoft Gold Partner: the highest endorsement from Microsoft, in recognition of FSI's knowledge, skills and commitment to implementing technology solutions to match business needs.